ADVERTISING IN BORDER CROSSINGS is a significant part of the information our readers look for in our exciting and elegant, perfect-bound pages.
THE BORDER CROSSINGS DISTINCTION
- Canada’s premier magazine of art and ideas
- Exceptional production values
- Reputation for excellence and style
- Outstanding advertising value with highly competitive rates
- An informed and discriminating audience
- Readers invested in a high quality of living
- Even geographical distribution of subscribers all across Canada
- Newsstand distribution includes the major bookstores, museum and specialty shops in Canada and the US
- Circulated to galleries, institutions and openings
- Readers take note of and read the ads for valuable information
- Back issues kept and collected by readers
- The only magazine read from cover to cover by art professionals, artists and patrons
BE SEEN IN THE RIGHT PLACE: in the widely acclaimed magazine the Globe & Mail calls "Canada’s only arts magazine devoted to the next great thing in all the arts."
"It’s fabulous, the number one art magazine in the country.
Border Crossings has left everyone else in the dust."
-Wanda Koop, painter